VIP Solace Intensive Day
A focused burst of intention, clarity and support.
Touch on every aspect of your needs and process.
A concentrated gift of compassion for your heart and soul.
This day is a completely private & personal experience to jump start your healing.
If dragging out the process of grief doesn't appeal to you, or you don't want to share your innermost pain in front of others, this day of focus and perspective is perfect for you.
Here are some of the topics we will cover:
• We will work with individualized tools for quieting the mind and getting you grounded right from the start. Even through this challenging process, you will have the means to feel safe and supported.
• You will have the opportunity to tell your story in a neutral and comforting environment, where you will feel heard without judgement.
• We will build a personalized step-by-step process for YOU, based on your specific history and needs.
• We will review literally any concern, fear or challenge that you wish to address – whether it be difficult relatives, confusing emotions or deeply held regrets. Bring whatever you have – all are welcome.
• We can address ways to honor your loved one, yourself and your future path in multiple ways – journaling, meditation, energy work, and so much more.
• And we will give you the Real World answers and actions you need to begin your journey towards a better state of mind and being, so you know you will be able to heal and move forward.
In just one day, you will know that you have the beginnings of your healing process in place.
You can ask any question without judgement or repercussion, because my only agenda is to focus on you and what your heart needs.
Here is what you need to know:
• Currently, all support is offered online via Zoom, giving us access to a great many online tools.
• In warmer weather, we may be able to meet outdoors or in your home, taking proper precautions.
• Zoom is an excellent and effective option, especially if you live outside of driving distance!
• This day is FLEXIBLE – if you have other topics that you wish to cover, or other issues arise during the VIP Day, we can incorporate them.
• I have a huge list of healing tools available to you, which I will lay out and then we choose which work best for you.
• When you book in, you will be sent to my Individual Griever Assessment page so I can have a fuller picture of how you are managing and what has happened, which we will then talk about in the first hour of your VIP Day.
• Upon booking, you will be mailed two (2) copies (1 signed to you, if you wish) of my book, Putting Out the Fire: Nurturing Mind, Body & Spirit in the First Week of Loss and Beyond - 5-star reviewed & specifically geared towards the beginning of the grieving process, which can be read in a few hours.
• I work to create a friendly environment of healing and compassion. This also applies to the World of Zoom!
This is a powerful and way to jump start your healing process in a safe place, with expert advice, fully supported with compassionate tools.
Payment is easy, flexible and personalized.
Have questions? Let's release the weight from your shoulders and your heart.
Schedule a free 30-minute call with me....
Contact me today – you are not alone and you are not stuck with your pain.
Let's step onto the road to healing!